"VACATION" by Vacation® BLACK LABEL
- Regular price
- Sale price
PRE-ORDER / SHIPS WEEK OF FEBRUARY 27th
The scent of “The World’s Best-Smelling Sunscreen” in deluxe perfumed candle form. Featuring a rich, double concentrated blend of the award-winning signature fragrance “VACATION” by Vacation® and designed to fill your home with your favorite sunscreen and poolside scented memories.
Summer 1986, Miami, Florida.
Developed in collaboration with and especially for Vacation® by ARQUISTE Parfumeur, "VACATION" is a rich and distinctive olfactory odyssey that immerses the wearer in the inimitable sunscreen "experience" - outdoor plans optional. With "VACATION" all of your best sunscreen memories are conveniently bottled and sprayable on demand with interpolated notes of coconut, banana, pineapple, orange blossom, pool water, swimsuit lycra, and a playful touch of inflatable pool toy.
Developed with Rodrigo Flores-Roux.
- An unyielding manifestation of olfactory excellence from the illustrious House of Vacation®.
- "What is the scent of summer? It's leisurely days spent lounging by the pool, taking the occasional dip in the deep end to cool off; it's the warmth of sun-kissed skin, the carefree laughter of your friends. When developing "VACATION" by Vacation, we sought to bottle this experience so you can wear the scent of summer on demand, wherever you are. To accomplish this, we not only looked to timeless notes of sunscreen like coconut and banana for an instant hit of nostalgia, but we went beyond and layered in the actual environment of a poolside summer day. With notes of pool water, inflatable pool toys, and even speedo lycra, one spritz and you'll find yourself transported to paradise."
- “VACATION” is your best poolside memories, elegantly bottled and sprayable on demand. From the look, feel and smell, to the design and immersive 1980s brand world, everything about Vacation’s products is designed to be “leisure enhancing”. Developed as the signature scent for Vacation's SPF 30 Classic Lotion, aka “the world’s best smelling sunscreen".
- Vacation by Poolside FM is a new “leisure enhancing” sunscreen brand from Poolside FM, a viral internet radio station created by Marty Bell that pairs serotonin-boosting super-summer tracks with 80s VHS visuals. Wanting to take this online community IRL, Bell joined forces with Miami sunscreen entrepreneurs Lach Hall and Dakota Green, alongside Dr. Elizabeth Hale, Board Certified Dermatologist and a VP of The Skin Cancer Foundation, to create a collection of next-generation SPF products that makes sunscreen fun.
- Nostalgia-laced notes include: Petitgrain Essence, Coconut Milk, Coconut Shavings, Bergamot, Solar Musk, Banana, Pineapple, Pool Water, Swimsuit Lycra, Sea Salt and Mexican Vanilla.
Taking cues from Poolsuite FM’s nostalgia-fueled world, Vacation hearkens back to the sun-soaked days of 80s beach culture (think Hawaiian Tropic circa 1986), while ushering it into the 21st century using the best in modern sun care science. The result? “Excessively Good Sunscreen,” as the brand has dubbed it. It's sunscreen that you crave to wear, and that’s elevated at every angle: from the look, feel and smell, to the design, price and eccentric brand world surrounding the products, everything about Vacation is designed to be “leisure enhancing.” To help deliver on this claim, industry-leading perfumers Carlos Huber, of the cult niche brand ARQUISTE Parfumeur, and Rodrigo Flores-Roux, creator of such iconic scents as Clinique’s “Happy,” developed Vacation’s addictively nostalgic signature scent. It not only sparks memories of summers spent poolside, thanks to classic sunscreen notes like coconut and banana, but also references the experience itself, with notes of pool water, inflatable pool toys, and speedo lycra. After all, it’s Vacation by Poolside FM’s mission to create sunscreen that makes you look, feel, and smell like you’ve been to paradise and back.