- Regular price
- Sale price
Cannon Ball Tree Flower (Curupita)
Carrot Seed Enriched Essence
Jasmin Absolute "Vintage Crop"
Black Buckwheat Honey
Cigarette Smoke Accord
A voluptuous chypre scent evoking 1970s poolside glamour, plunging necklines and honeyed skin. Tropical flowers and rose-scented lipstick give way to a spicy sweetness and the carnal notes of an intense, heady embrace. With notes of: Cannon ball tree flower, Turkish rose, jasmine absolute, cardamom absolute, patchouli and civet.
100 ml / 3.4 fl oz. Eau de Parfum.
December 1978, Armando’s Le Club, Acapulco, Mexico.
It’s a sultry night of disco, plunging necklines and champagne-soaked skin. Lights flash and strangers kiss, but it’s her, dancing, that commands the attention. She moves, panther-like, her honeyed skin creating an addictive sweetness and magnetism that only a deep chypre fragrance can deliver. She’s met her match on the dance floor, and it’s her animalic instinct that follows him outside, onto the golden beach, under a silvery moon.
Developed with Rodrigo Flores Roux.
A floral, spicy and carnal chypre scent evoking the 1970s glamour of a beautiful Latin girl.
Eau de Parfum. Large 100 ml / 3.4 fl oz. bottle of the highest Italian quality with our signature ‘A’ engraved metal cap, as well as the newest technology for an invisible spray tube.
- With Él and Ella we were looking to create the impression of a scent macerating on skin, something more sensual and playful. The idea was to recreate the scent of HIM and HER just as they leave the disco, they come together and embrace…what would each smell like? HIM with his unbuttoned shirt and his burly scent, her with her plunging neckline and her voluptuous femininity. In ÉL and ELLA skin, sweat, cigarettes, champagne, sand and heat all come together under in a sophisticated way.
– Loaeza, Guadalupe, Acuérdate de Acapulco, Travesias Editores, S.A. de C.V., México, 2011.
– Brisas Hotels & Resorts, Brisas Hotels & Resorts: Dream It, Feel It, Live It, Love It, Brisas Hotels and Resorts, México, 2010.
– Stanley, Richard, Disco Days: A Social History of the 1970’s, iUniverse, New York, NY 2015.
– Wilson, Tamar, D., Life of the Mexican Beach: Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas, Lexington Books, Lanham, Maryland, 2012.