- Regular price
- Sale price
Cannon ball tree flower (Curupita)
Fresh cut grass
A luxuriant, green and earthy scented candle inspired by the nighttime gardens and pools of 1970s jet-set Acapulco. Jungle-like notes sway in the warm breeze of the tropical night.
December 1978. Midnight in the garden, Armando's Le Club, Acapulco, México.
The nocturnal scent of the garden, the pool surrounded by a lush mirage of palm fronds, grass and tropical flowers, a blue and green carpet stretching onto the starlit bay. Your senses get lost in it, feeling the cool wet grass underfoot turning into a warm sand as the garden merges with the beach, your head still spinning from the hot night. Breath it all in... you're in paradise.
Developed with Nicole Mancini and Rodrigo Flores-Roux.
- The idea behind NOCTURNAL GREEN was to recreate the night time scent of the garden outside of famous discotheque, Armando’s Le Club. Upon leaving the dance floor, you would exit onto the garden, where the thick, dewy grass would extend beyond the pool and into the beach.
- The aroma of the luxuriously green candle is reminiscent of tropical gardens, pools and beautiful beaches. The luscious scent of the curupita flower, combined with the fresh and invigorating notes of petrichor, dewy palm fronds and fresh cut grass, capture the essence of eternal summer.
– Brisas Hotels & Resorts, Brisas Hotels & Resorts: Dream It, Feel It, Live It, Love It, Brisas Hotels and Resorts, México, 2010.
– Stanley, Richard, Disco Days: A Social History of the 1970’s, iUniverse, New York, NY 2015.
– Wilson, Tamar, D., Life of the Mexican Beach: Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas, Lexington Books, Lanham, Maryland, 2012.