VARIETY Sample set
- Regular price
- Sold out $40.00
- Sale price
The Architects Club
Juniper berry oil
Smoked chili infusion
Our variety edit of citrusy, green and woody scents in 5 (five) 2ml samples:
1. L'Etrog, a classic citrusy Mediterranean chypre.
2. L'Etrog Acqua, crisp, watery and lemony...morning dew on a citrus field.
3. Boutonnière No.7, a naturalistic gardenia from Belle Époque Paris.
4. The Architects Club, a London-based vanilla amber.
5. Anima Dulcis, a spicy woody gourmand from Baroque Mexico.
*Purchase a Sample Set and receive a $40 credit to apply towards your next 100ml fragrance purchase. You will receive a follow-up email with your credit code.
*Sample sets are not returnable.
A "little of everything" edit with our best-selling selection. From citrusy fresh to amber and incense, these scents offer a journey through Italian fields, Art Deco smoking rooms and Baroque convents. A time and place for every scent.
Eau de Parfum. Sample size sprayer: 2 ml / 0.07 fl oz
- Imagine yourself in an Italian citrus field: The scent opens up like the first rays of sun in a misty morning. The earth underfoot is damp and green and the morning dew sparkles on the citron's skin, while distant myrtle, lavender and grass bring green, herbal notes to your nose. A long-lasting, thirst-quenching citrus fragrance, L’ETROG ACQUA includes notes of: Myrtle leaf, Calabrese citron, Sicilian lemon, Italian mandarin, bergamot, Mediterranean lavender, labdanum and cedar wood.
- ANIMA DULCIS is an olfactive reconstruction of Viceregal Mexico: the mineral notes of the tile floors and stucco walls, the cedar wood and pine beams, and the gilded altars give way to a recipe of spiced chocolate at its heart. The incense from the church mixes with the kitchen spices, creating an evocative Baroque concoction for both men and women. Notes include: Cocoa absolute, Mexican vanilla, cinnamon, and a smoked chili infusion.
– Pillivuyt, Ghislaine Histoire Du Parfum – De L Égypte Au Xixe Siècle: Collection De La Parfumerie Fragonard, Denoël Editions, 1988.
– Genders, Roy, Perfume through the Ages, G.P. Putnam’s Sons, New York, 1972.
– Angeloni of Brioni, Umberto, The boutonniere: Style in One’s Lapel,Universe, New York, 2000.– Isaac, Erich, Influence of religion on the spread of citrus: The religious practices of the Jews helped effect the introduction of citrus to Mediterranean lands, Science Magazine, #129, published in January 1959.
-Ionides, Basil, Colour and Interior Decoration, Country Life Ltd., London, 1926.
-Woolf, Virginia, The London Scene: Six Essays on London Life, Harper Collins Publishers, 1931.
-Taylor, D.J., Bright Young People: The Lost Generation of London’s Jazz Age, Farrar, Straus and Giroux; First Edition edition, New York, 2010.
– The World and Japan – Tensho and Keicho missions to Europe 16th – 17th century “世界と日本ー天正・慶長の使節, 1995, Sendai City Museum (Japanese)