ARQUISTE Candle 251 grs/ 8.9 oz:
- Scented Candle / Bougie Parfumée
- Estimated burning time: 55 to 60 hours.
- 8.9 oz / 251 g.
- Includes engraved metal lid.
- A jungly, earthy and green candle inspired by the nighttime gardens of 1970s jet-set Acapulco, the glamorous setting behind ÉL and ELLA eaux de parfum.
- Candles can ship internationally.
- NOCTURNAL GREEN (like our ÉL and ELLA) was inspired by the decadence and glamour of Acapulco in the 70s. December in Acapulco was the obligatory stop in the jet set calendar, with lots of beach and pool time, and endless partying in tropical gardens.
- The idea behind NOCTURNAL GREEN was to recreate the night time scent of the garden outside of famous discotheque, Armando's Le Club. Upon leaving the dance floor, you would exit onto the garden, where the thick, dewy grass would extend beyond the pool and into the beach.
- The aroma of the luxuriously green candle is reminiscent of tropical gardens, pools and beautiful beaches. The luscious scent of the curupita flower, combined with the fresh and invigorating notes of petrichor, dewy palm fronds and fresh cut grass, capture the essence of eternal summer.
– Loaeza, Guadalupe, Acuérdate de Acapulco, Travesias Editores, S.A. de C.V., México, 2011.
– Brisas Hotels & Resorts, Brisas Hotels & Resorts: Dream It, Feel It, Live It, Love It, Brisas Hotels and Resorts, México, 2010. – Stanley, Richard, Disco Days: A Social History of the 1970’s, iUniverse, New York, NY 2015. – Wilson, Tamar, D., Life of the Mexican Beach: Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas, Lexington Books, Lanham, Maryland, 2012.