100 ml. / 3.4 fl oz:
December 1978, Armando’s Le Club, Acapulco, Mexico.
It’s a sultry night of disco, plunging necklines and champagne-soaked skin. Lights flash and strangers kiss, but it’s her, dancing, that commands the attention. She moves, panther-like, her honeyed skin creating an addictive sweetness and magnetism that only a deep chypre fragrance can deliver. She’s met her match on the dance floor, and it’s her animalic instinct that follows him outside, onto the golden beach, under a silvery moon.
A floral chypre fragrance with notes of:
Cannon ball tree flower (curupita), angelica root, Turkish rose, jasmin absolute, cardamom absolute, patchouli, civet, vetiver and a chypre accord.
Top notes– Cannon ball tree flower (curupita), angelica root, carrot seed enriched essence, Turkish rose.
Heart notes– Jasmin absolute “vintage crop”, cardamom absolute, black buckwheat honey, ambergris.
Background notes– Patchouli, civet, vetiver, cigarette smoke accord, chypre accord.
Developed with Rodrigo Flores Roux.
A voluptuous chypre scent evoking the 1970s glamour of a beautiful Latin girl.
Large 100 ml / 3.4 fl oz. bottle of the highest Italian quality with our signature ‘A’ engraved metal cap, as well as the newest technology for an invisible spray tube.
- ÉL and Ella were inspired by the decadence and glamour of Acapulco in the 70s. December in Acapulco was the obligatory stop in the jet set calendar, with lots of beach and pool time and endless partying. The 70s were an era of glamour and sensuality heightened in here by the heat, the magnificence of the bay and magical sunsets.
- With Él and Ella we were looking to create the impression of a scent macerating on skin, something more sensual and playful. The idea was to recreate the scent of HIM and HER just as they leave the disco, they come together and embrace…what would each smell like? HIM with his unbuttoned shirt and his burly scent, her with her plunging neckline and her voluptuous femininity. In ÉL and ELLA skin, sweat, cigarettes, champagne, sand and heat all come together under in a sophisticated way.
– Loaeza, Guadalupe, Acuérdate de Acapulco, Travesias Editores, S.A. de C.V., México, 2011.
– Brisas Hotels & Resorts, Brisas Hotels & Resorts: Dream It, Feel It, Live It, Love It, Brisas Hotels and Resorts, México, 2010.
– Stanley, Richard, Disco Days: A Social History of the 1970’s, iUniverse, New York, NY 2015.
– Wilson, Tamar, D., Life of the Mexican Beach: Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas, Lexington Books, Lanham, Maryland, 2012.