100 ml. / 3.4 fl oz:
December 1978, Armando’s Le Club, Acapulco, Mexico.
Nighttime at Acapulco’s sultriest disco. Revelry on the dance floor. In the heat of the moment, he smiles coyly and motions to the beach outside, hinting at a midnight swim. He unbuttons his shirt, flashing bronzed skin and the scent of his cologne, a virile muskiness loaded with patchouli, oakmoss and elegant woody notes. A masculine impression of a day under the sun, intensified by the thrill of the night.
Clary sage enriched, Moroccan rosemary, Egyptian geranium, cinnamon leaves, orange flower water, oakmoss, vetiver, castoreum and fougére accord.
Developed with Rodrigo Flores Roux
A masculine impression of a classic masculine cologne after hours on the skin.
Large 100 ml / 3.4 fl oz. bottle of the highest Italian quality with our signature ‘A’ engraved metal cap, as well as the newest technology for an invisible spray tube.
- ÉL and Ella were inspired by the decadence and glamour of Acapulco in the 70s. December in Acapulco was the obligatory stop in the jet set calendar, with lots of beach and pool time and endless partying. The 70s were an era of glamour and sensuality heightened in here by the heat, the magnificence of the bay and magical sunsets.
- With Él and Ella we were looking to create the impression of a scent macerating on skin, something more sensual and playful. The idea was to recreate the scent of HIM and HER just as they leave the disco, they come together and embrace…what would each smell like? HIM with his unbuttoned shirt and his burly scent, her with her plunging neckline and her voluptuous femininity. In ÉL and ELLA skin, sweat, cigarettes, champagne, sand and heat all come together under in a sophisticated way.
– Loaeza, Guadalupe, Acuérdate de Acapulco, Travesias Editores, S.A. de C.V., México, 2011.
– Brisas Hotels & Resorts, Brisas Hotels & Resorts: Dream It, Feel It, Live It, Love It, Brisas Hotels and Resorts, México, 2010.
– Stanley, Richard, Disco Days: A Social History of the 1970’s, iUniverse, New York, NY 2015.
– Wilson, Tamar, D., Life of the Mexican Beach: Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas, Lexington Books, Lanham, Maryland, 2012.