• To add items to your shopping cart, select the size and quantity of the item you wish to purchase on the product detail page, then simply click “Add to cart. • You may also change the quantity of the item you wish to purchase in the shopping cart by selecting a number from the drop down menu and clicking “Update. • To begin the ordering process, click “Checkout” at the bottom of the page.
• Enter the city, state, and zip code information for where you would like your order to be shipped. Note: Please spell out the city name as abbreviations and misspellings can result in errors.
• If the address you have entered is the same as the credit card billing address, please check the box labeled “My shipping address is the same as my billing address above.”
• If you are sending a gift, please fill out the recipient’s shipping address. Arquiste Parfumeur regrets not being able to offer gift wrapping at this moment.
Shipping & Handling Options:
• After entering the shipping address, you may select the shipping method for your order. Charges will be applied depending on the shipping method selected, and may vary according to the weight of the purchase.
• We make every attempt to keep sufficient stock of items listed on our site, but occasionally we do sell out of certain products. Feel free to contact us at any time to find out product availability dates.
Billing and Payment:
• Enter your credit card type, number, expiration date, and verification code (the three digits on the back of your card). • If you are enrolled in the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode payer authentication programs, your card issuer may prompt you for your payer authentication password to complete your purchase. • Once your order is submitted, an order confirmation page and order number will appear on your screen. • You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your transaction is accepted.
• You will receive an additional e-mail from UPS when your order has been prepared for shipment indicating tracking number. • Please keep all transaction emails for your records.
• When can I expect to receive my order?
For your order to be processed the same day it must be placed by 1pm EST time on business days. Otherwise it will be processed by the next day. Any orders received after 1pm Friday or during the weekend will be processed the coming Monday. ‘Business days’ are defined as Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
Our distribution center is located in the East Coast. For East Coast customers, please allow 3 business days after processing. Central and West coast customers, please allow 5-6 business days after order processing.
• Can I expedite my order with next day or overnight shipping?
Regretfully, there are restrictions with flammable items like fragrance. Due to air transport restrictions and regulations, our items are required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be shipped by Standard Ground Shipping only. This means they are not eligible for Premium or Overnight Shipping.
• Can I return purchases made online at an ARQUISTE Parfumeur retailer?
We’re sorry, but online purchases may not be returned or exchanged at participating Barney’s New York or any additional ARQUISTE Parfumeur retailers. Please refer to the Returns, Refunds & Exchanges section for detailed instructions on how to mail in your return.
• My merchandise was damaged when I received it – can I get a shipping refund?
When your order arrives, please inspect carton for damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for shipping carton to show some wear, however, if substantial damage occurred to the item (s) in your shipment, please contact UPS immediately to start the claim process and notify us at email@example.com
Please provide the order number along with your full name and email address for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials, and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier. Shipping charges are non-refundable; however, your replacement item(s) will be shipped to you free of charge upon receipt of the damaged item(s).
• How do I know which fragrances are for men and which are for women?
All ARQUISTE Parfumeur fragrances are considered to be unisex. The character of each perfume depends on the story and the notes involved. We encourage you to follow your inspiration and explore the stories that interest you; you are the ‘fifth element’.
• Can I get free samples?
We recommended that you visit one of our retailers to sample our products.
We encourage you to establish an account in order to make it easy to come back and shop on the site. This account will store the required contact information.
Unsubscribe from our email newsletters:
To unsubscribe from our email newsletters, please click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of your most recent e-mail.